PASTA and NATURAL DYEING WORKSHOP + LUNCH
MASTERING THE ANCIENT CRAFT OF NATURAL DYEING and PASTA MAKING
Join me & Isabella Strambio from @_twome for an interactive and creative
Pasta and Natural Dyeing workshop in Siena
Saturday 6th April 2019 from 10-5pm
We will spend the day MASTERING THE ART OF MAKING HANDMADE TAGLIATELLE, TAGLIOLINI and different type of STUFFED PASTA and we will LEARN and PRACTICE THE ANCIENT CRAFT OF NATURAL DYEING with food scraps to create beautiful fabrics.
You will be given personal feedbacks during the day, and there will be Q&A for each student.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Learn & practice the art of making different types of pasta (tagliatelle, tagliolini & stuffed pasta)
- Learn & practice how to make pasta filling
- Learn & practice the craft of natural dyein
- Natural dye your own fabrics
- Meet a group of international people with a passion for food and crafts
- Spend the whole day with me and Marta in the heart of Tuscany
WHO COMES TO OUR WORKSHOPS
- People interested in learning pasta from an authentic Italian chef
- People interested in learning how to combine food and natural dyeing
- People ready to get their hands dirty and natural dye their own fabrics
- People attracted to handmade products
- Beginner to advanced food bloggers that want to learn or improve their pasta skills as well as learning how to make their own fabric props to elevate their photography
- Anyone that wants to learn in a welcoming environment feeling part of a team of truly passionate people and go home with tangible new skills and stunning natural dyed fabrics, a completely sustainable fine handmade product.
WORKSHOP COSTS IS €179 (£159) ——> 10% off if booked on/by 22st February 2019
For booking and questions please fill the form at the bottom of this post.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
THE WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- We will start the day with an introduction to Natural Dyeing followed by a workshop on how to make different types of pasta and fillings.
- For lunch will be having your handmade pasta with a delicious sauce made by Marta.
- We will spend the rest of the day learning hands-on how to dye fabrics using scrap food & herbs. Each of you will get the chance to dye two fabrics.
- Tea, coffee, and Tuscan treats available throughout the day to book your spot, fill the form below or email us
- email@example.com (outside Italy)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Italy)
NOTE: The precise timetable of the workshop & information about your payment and cancellation policy will be given after you have signed up. When the payment has been made, you will receive an email of confirmation of your participation in the workshop.